Looking for the perfect laptops for less than 400? Look no further! Our top 10 list has been compiled based on a variety of factors including customer reviews, features, and price. So whether you are a beginner or an experienced contender, we think these picks will have something for you. Don’t forget to check out our handy comparison table below to see how they differ from one another.
Follow This Table For Choosing A Product Quickly
Best laptops for less than 400 Reviews
- Processor: Intel Core 6th Generation i5-6300U High Performance Processor (Dual Core, up to 3.00 GHz, 3M Cache, 15W)
- 8 GB DDR4 Ram / 256 GB Opal Encrypted Solid State Drive (SSD).
- 14.6 Inch HD (1366 x 768) Anti-Glare Screen, Intel HD 520 Graphics, HQ Camera, Intel Dual Band Wireless 8260 (802.11ac) W/ Bluetooth, HDMI, VGA, SC Card Reader, SD Card Reader, 3 x USB 3.0, RJ-45.
- Windows 10 Professional (64 Bit). Comes With AC Adapter.
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- PROCESSOR:Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- MEMORY: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s. 1 x 4 GB; STORAGE: 64 GB eMMC
- DISPLAY: 14" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Ports: 1 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 X AC smart pin; 1 X HDMI; 1 X headphone/microphone combo; 1 X multi-format SD media card reader; 1 X HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Home in S Mode. Accessories: Legendary Computer Travel Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port Fitting up to 15.6 Inch Laptop
- ✔【14" HD Display】14" HD(1366 x 768) Display with micro-edge bezel design, WLED-backlit, BrightView, Enjoy your entertainment with the great quality and high-definition detail of 1 million pixels
- ✔【AMD 3000 Series Mobile Processors】AMD 3020e, 2 Cores & 4 Thrades, 1.2GHz Base Clock, 2.6GHz Max Boost Clock, 4MB L3 Cache, 6W TDP, Built in 3 Cores Radeon Graphics, Exprience high performance for all your entertainment
- ✔【Upgraded to 8GB RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once
- 【Upgraded to 64GB emmc + 128GB SSD】Speedy solid-state drive for seanless performance and reliable multitasking, allows you to store a large number of files, improving the reading speed of large files, ensuring daily use and the speed of opening large files, reduce the time of application and file loading
- ✔【Activate 1 Year MS office 365 & Win10 in S mode】(About switch to regular Win10, see the detail in Product description) Activate pre-installed Office: 1.Launch any Office app > 2.Start your activation by signing in with your Microsoft account(Create a account if you don't have one yet) > 3.Click "Activate Office" > 4.Sign in your account and follow the next prompts. > 5.Complete Step 1,2 and 3 > 6.Click on Refresh once Office is ready > 7.Open a document and accept the license agreement.
- ALWAYS ON THE GO - Take this light and durable HP Chromebook with you anywhere. It travels well and has a 15 hour and 45 minute battery life, so you can stay connected without having to search for an outlet
- MADE FOR WHAT YOU DO - Switch between gaming, connecting with friends, and getting your schoolwork done. The powerful MediaTek mobile processor, full-size keyboard, and 11-inch display can handle it all
- THE GOOGLE EXPERIENCE - Enjoy the seamless simplicity that comes with Google Chrome and Android apps, all integrated into one laptop. It’s fast, simple, and secure
- EFFICIENT OPTICS - Never sacrifice graphics for battery life again. The MediaTek Integrated Graphics card has Octa-core CPU and GPU graphics processors and a multimedia engine, so it’s built to perform without draining your battery
- HIGH DEFINITION, HIGH QUALITY - With an anti-glare, 11-inch laptop screen, you can stream movies and shows beautifully, all in the high-definition detail of 1 million pixels
- REMOTE WORK READY – Connect with work colleagues or friends and family from home and in high quality with an HP True Vision camera, integrated dual array digital microphones, and custom-tuned dual speakers
- PORTS and CONNECTIVITY - Enjoy rock-solid connections with the latest Wi-Fi 5 WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 4.2 as well as reliable external ports in the Headphone/Microphone combo and USB 2.0 Type-A and Type-C ports
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
- OS X Yosemite, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
Thing to Consider Before Buying laptops for less than 400
Still perplexed by the laptops for less than 400 list. Don’t worry; we’ll help you. Here is a buying guide for laptops for less than 400. We hope this helps you find the finest product from our list. But first, see how we choose our top ten. What did we look for while buying laptops for less than 400?
Our editor and crew spent countless hours researching the best 10 laptops for less than 400. They sought to figure out what elements affect a product’s performance the most, as well as cost and other considerations. We also looked at customer reviews, prior customers’ comments, and satisfaction ratings.
Our cutting-edge Artificial Intelligence (AI) system analyzed and rated thousands of internet reviews at the time of our research. Then we selected the best ten laptops for less than 400 based on our findings.
How can we choose the best laptops for less than 400 for the money?
Choosing a product involves numerous factors, including price, material quality, and manufacturer or seller warranty length. But, before you buy laptops for less than 400, you need know what to look for. We looked at the product’s brand, manufacturer’s or seller’s warranty, and other important characteristics.
We also evaluated past purchasers’ comments and satisfaction ratings. Let me briefly discuss what you should look for in laptops for less than 400.
The product’s brand determines its dependability, durability, and performance. Before buying a goods, check the brand. You’ll have a higher chance of acquiring one that lasts.
When buying laptops for less than 400, consider the materials utilized in their construction. It’s not only about cost, but also about quality and durability.
When buying something, it’s crucial to check the manufacturer’s or seller’s warranty duration. How long can I use the product before concerns arise?
The cost of laptops for less than 400 is determined by their performance and brand. Many cheap solutions on the market are not particularly durable. To avoid being dissatisfied when using it, always seek for a renowned brand with fair cost.
If you want to buy something online, check reviews from other consumers who have bought it. Buying items blindly is dangerous. It saves time and effort while guaranteeing you get the appropriate product.
Our Ai and editors chose the best-selling laptops for less than 400. A higher seller rating indicates more sales volume, better prices, and ideally better quality. Check the seller rating before buying anything online it will save you from buying a useless goods.